THE FIRST WEB PORTAL TO UNDERSTAND AGRI-ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS
The Aurea laboratory, which is an expert in analysis and advice, provides a shared encyclopaedia to help you understand and use your agricultural and agro-environmental analysis
This program, based on Wikipedia software, is designed to pool skills. It is updated regularly by agronomists, meaning you can keep up to date with the latest news and agronomic regulations.
‘Be supported by an innovative interactive portal’
In order to fully understand your agronomic tests, a number of subjects are covered:
- Your tool box: Practical tools for calculating flows, fertilizer applications, etc. instantly
- Soil properties: understanding the physical, humic, acid-base, nutrient and environmental conditions, interpretation of field crop tests, etc.
- Description of Organic Products; Agronomic parameters, Innocuousness, Assessment of the quality of Organic Products (OP), growing media, agricultural recovery of organic products, methanization, waste, etc.
- Water management: Everything you need to know about waste water, wine-growing effluents, water supply, water treatment
- Composting platform: Regulatory overview, Water control, Intermediate products, Recovered/standardised finished products, etc.
- Diagnosis: phytopathology, PCR ELISA analysis technique, virus, etc.
- The plant: nutrition, analysis of shoots, limbs, etc.
- Contaminants in food: LMR, ARfD, DJA, etc.
- Testing laboratory: instructions for use
WIKIAUREA ALLOWS YOU TO INTERVENE MORE QUICKLY AND MORE CONFIDENTLY IN THE FIELD
Log in at https://wiki.aurea.eu